Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
CROWNHILL ESTATES (DERRIFORD) LIMITED
- West Midlands -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
CROWNHILL ESTATES (DERRIFORD) LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
CROWNHILL ESTATES (DERRIFORD) LIMITED, located in West Midlands, United Kingdom, operates in the Dormant company industry. The company was incorporated in 2002 and currently has a status of non-trading.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- CROWNHILL ESTATES (DERRIFORD) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Gregory Joseph McMahonDirector2013-01-02 - Present
Mr Andrew William VaughanDirector2010-01-08 - Present
Ms Jacqueline Ann BerrowDirector2010-01-08 - Present
CRYSTAL PRESENTATIONS LIMITED
BROWNS RESTAURANT (BRISTOL) LIMITED
MITCHELLS & BUTLERS RETAIL LIMITED
EAST LONDON PUBS AND RESTAURANTS LIMITED
MITCHELLS AND BUTLERS HEALTHCARE TRUSTEE LIMITED
BROWNS RESTAURANTS LIMITED
- MITCHELLS & BUTLERS PENSION TRUSTEE HOLDINGS LIMITED