Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
ULSTER BANK COMMERCIAL SERVICES (N.I.) LIMITED
Other activities auxiliary to financial services, except insurance and pension funding
- Co Antrim -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
ULSTER BANK COMMERCIAL SERVICES (N.I.) LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
ULSTER BANK COMMERCIAL SERVICES (N.I.) LIMITED, located in Co Antrim, United Kingdom, operates in the Other activities auxiliary to financial services, except insurance and pension funding industry. The company was incorporated in 1989 and currently has a status of non-trading.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- ULSTER BANK COMMERCIAL SERVICES (N.I.) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr John Patrick TurkingtonDirector2008-11-01 - Present
Mr Kenton Edward Charles HilmanDirector2013-01-01 - Present
Mr Ken MurnaghanDirector2013-01-05 - Present
Ellvena GrahamDirector2013-01-08 - Present