Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
BANK OF IRELAND BUSINESS FINANCE LIMITED
Financial Score Check
BANK OF IRELAND BUSINESS FINANCE LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
BANK OF IRELAND BUSINESS FINANCE LIMITED, located in United Kingdom, operates in the Financial leasing industry. The company was incorporated in 1981 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- BANK OF IRELAND BUSINESS FINANCE LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Duncan BednallDirector2002-11-02 - Present
Pat CreedDirector2005-01-05 - Present
Mr Declan Martin GalvinDirector2007-01-05 - Present
Mr Adrian David OlsenDirector2012-11-02 - Present