Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
PLACES FOR PEOPLE ARRANGEMENTS 1 LIMITED
Activities of head offices
Financial Score Check
PLACES FOR PEOPLE ARRANGEMENTS 1 LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
PLACES FOR PEOPLE ARRANGEMENTS 1 LIMITED, located in United Kingdom, operates in the Activities of head offices industry. The company was incorporated in 2013 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- PLACES FOR PEOPLE ARRANGEMENTS 1 LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Simran SoinDirector2012-11-01 - Present
Mr David CowansDirector2012-11-01 - Present
Mr David CowansDirector2013-10-21 - Present
Mr Simran SoinDirector2013-10-21 - Present