Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
HERMES CENTRAL LONDON NOMINEE LIMITED
Management of real estate on a fee or contract basis
- London -
Financial Score Check
HERMES CENTRAL LONDON NOMINEE LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
HERMES CENTRAL LONDON NOMINEE LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Management of real estate on a fee or contract basis industry. The company was incorporated in 2013 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- HERMES CENTRAL LONDON NOMINEE LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Ms Emily Ann MousleyDirector2013-01-06 - Present
Mr Christopher Mark TaylorDirector2013-01-06 - Present
Mr Christopher Raymond Andrew DarrochDirector2013-01-06 - Present