Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
PROJECT OLIVER TOPCO LIMITED
Activities of head offices
- Surrey -
Financial Score Check
PROJECT OLIVER TOPCO LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
PROJECT OLIVER TOPCO LIMITED, located in Surrey, United Kingdom, operates in the Activities of head offices industry. The company was incorporated in 2013 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- PROJECT OLIVER TOPCO LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Andrew Graham MobbsDirector2013-01-05 - Present
Mr Peter WilliamsDirector2013-01-06 - Present
Mr Ronald Charles SeriesDirector2013-01-07 - Present
Mr Gregory Patrick LocktonDirector2012-11-01 - Present
Mr Jeffrey Michael WhitewayDirector2013-01-05 - Present