Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
COFELY INTERNATIONAL FM LIMITED
Combined facilities support activities
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
COFELY INTERNATIONAL FM LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
COFELY INTERNATIONAL FM LIMITED, located in United Kingdom, operates in the Combined facilities support activities industry. The company was incorporated in 2013 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- COFELY INTERNATIONAL FM LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Juergen Hans KulkaDirector2013-01-02 - Present
Mr Jean-Philippe CagneDirector2013-01-07 - Present
Mr Xavier Joseph SinechalDirector2013-01-07 - Present
Mr Wilfrid John PetrieDirector2013-01-02 - Present
Mr Colin Stephen HaleDirector2013-01-02 - Present