Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
HADEN HILL CONSTRUCTION TRADING LIMITED
Specialised construction activities (other than scaffold erection) n.e.c.
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
HADEN HILL CONSTRUCTION TRADING LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
HADEN HILL CONSTRUCTION TRADING LIMITED, located in United Kingdom, operates in the Specialised construction activities (other than scaffold erection) n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 2013 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- HADEN HILL CONSTRUCTION TRADING LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Stephen James FinnDirector2013-01-01 - Present