Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
COVENTRY DISTRICT ENERGY COMPANY LIMITED
Production of electricity
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
COVENTRY DISTRICT ENERGY COMPANY LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
COVENTRY DISTRICT ENERGY COMPANY LIMITED, located in United Kingdom, operates in the Production of electricity industry. The company was incorporated in 2012 and currently has a status of non-trading.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- COVENTRY DISTRICT ENERGY COMPANY LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Colin Stephen HaleDirector2012-01-05 - Present
Mr Michael Andrew BoothDirector2012-01-05 - Present
Mr Luke Martyn ThomasDirector2012-01-06 - Present
Mr Benjamin WattsDirector2012-01-06 - Present
Mr Paul LaidlawDirector2012-01-06 - Present
Mr Simon WoodwardDirector2012-01-05 - Present