Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
LEADGATE PLANT HIRE LIMITED
Renting and leasing of construction and civil engineering machinery and equipment
- STAINES -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
LEADGATE PLANT HIRE LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
LEADGATE PLANT HIRE LIMITED, located in STAINES, United Kingdom, operates in the Renting and leasing of construction and civil engineering machinery and equipment industry. The company was incorporated in 2011 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- LEADGATE PLANT HIRE LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Stephen James NicolDirector2012-11-02 - Present
Mr Hugh Marcus PelhamDirector2010-11-02 - Present