Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
GOVERNOR FINANCE NOMINEES LIMITED
Other business support service activities n.e.c.
- England And Wales -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
GOVERNOR FINANCE NOMINEES LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
GOVERNOR FINANCE NOMINEES LIMITED, located in England And Wales, United Kingdom, operates in the Other business support service activities n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 2010 and currently has a status of non-trading.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- GOVERNOR FINANCE NOMINEES LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Simon Christopher MarkeyDirector2011-11-01 - Present
Mr John William AdamsDirector2013-01-02 - Present
Mr Keith Frederick MeeresDirector2011-01-07 - Present