Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
NORTH BEDFORDSHIRE WIND ENERGY LIMITED
- Mold -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
NORTH BEDFORDSHIRE WIND ENERGY LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
NORTH BEDFORDSHIRE WIND ENERGY LIMITED, located in Mold, United Kingdom, operates in the Non-trading company industry. The company was incorporated in 2010 and currently has a status of non-trading.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- NORTH BEDFORDSHIRE WIND ENERGY LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Geraint Keith JewsonDirector2009-11-01 - Present
Mr Robert Paul TateDirector2009-11-01 - Present
Mrs Sarah Louise SmithDirector2011-11-01 - Present
Mr Carl ForemanDirector2014-03-25 - Present
Mr Robert Paul TateDirector2010-11-19 - Present