Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
INTERNATIONAL POWER FINANCE (2010) PLC
Other business support service activities n.e.c.
Financial Score Check
INTERNATIONAL POWER FINANCE (2010) PLC has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
INTERNATIONAL POWER FINANCE (2010) PLC, located in United Kingdom, operates in the Other business support service activities n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 2010 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- INTERNATIONAL POWER FINANCE (2010) PLC
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Pierre Jean Bernard GuiollotDirector2013-01-05 - Present
Ms Marleen Florence Julie Marie DelvauxDirector2013-01-07 - Present
Mr Charles Paul DexterDirector2013-01-07 - Present