Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
OFFICERS FIELD DEVELOPMENT LIMITED
Development of building projects
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
OFFICERS FIELD DEVELOPMENT LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
OFFICERS FIELD DEVELOPMENT LIMITED, located in United Kingdom, operates in the Development of building projects industry. The company was incorporated in 2010 and currently has a status of non-trading.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- OFFICERS FIELD DEVELOPMENT LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Kim David John SloweDirector2010-01-02 - Present
Mr Vincent Robert SmithDirector2011-01-02 - Present
Mr Patrick William WalkerDirector2010-01-02 - Present
Mr Alan Steven JacobsDirector2010-01-02 - Present
Mr Anthony Hadyn BeazerDirector2013-01-01 - Present