Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
STEVENSON HILL WIND ENERGY LIMITED
Production of electricity
- Mold -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
STEVENSON HILL WIND ENERGY LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
STEVENSON HILL WIND ENERGY LIMITED, located in Mold, United Kingdom, operates in the Production of electricity industry. The company was incorporated in 2009 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- STEVENSON HILL WIND ENERGY LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Robert Paul TateDirector2009-01-02 - Present
Mrs Sarah Louise SmithDirector2011-11-01 - Present
Mr Geraint Keith JewsonDirector2009-01-02 - Present