Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
ENGIE RENEWABLES ESTATES UK LIMITED
Letting and operating of own or leased real estate (other than Housing Association real estate and conference and exhibition services) n.e.c.
- Mold -
Financial Score Check
ENGIE RENEWABLES ESTATES UK LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
ENGIE RENEWABLES ESTATES UK LIMITED, located in Mold, United Kingdom, operates in the Letting and operating of own or leased real estate (other than Housing Association real estate and conference and exhibition services) n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 2008 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- ENGIE RENEWABLES ESTATES UK LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mrs Sarah Louise SmithDirector2011-11-01 - Present
Mr Geraint Keith JewsonDirector2007-11-02 - Present
Mrs Paula Marian JewsonDirector2007-11-02 - Present
Mr Carl ForemanDirector2014-03-25 - Present