Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
POWER EFFICIENCY HOLDINGS LIMITED
Management consultancy activities (other than financial management)
- Benton Lane -
Financial Score Check
POWER EFFICIENCY HOLDINGS LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
POWER EFFICIENCY HOLDINGS LIMITED, located in Benton Lane, United Kingdom, operates in the Management consultancy activities (other than financial management) industry. The company was incorporated in 2007 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- POWER EFFICIENCY HOLDINGS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Paul Edwin RawsonDirector2012-11-02 - Present
Mr Richard John BlumbergerDirector2011-01-04 - Present
Mr Wilfrid John PetrieDirector2012-11-02 - Present