Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
SSY VALUATION SERVICES LIMITED
Sea and coastal freight water transport
- London -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
SSY VALUATION SERVICES LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
SSY VALUATION SERVICES LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Sea and coastal freight water transport industry. The company was incorporated in 2007 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- SSY VALUATION SERVICES LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Stephen BonifaceDirector2009-01-03 - Present
Mr Simon David Guy HobbsDirector2009-01-01 - Present
Mr Lars WaalerDirector2009-01-01 - Present