Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
EAST LONDON ENERGY LIMITED
Production of electricity
- Benton Lane -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
EAST LONDON ENERGY LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
EAST LONDON ENERGY LIMITED, located in Benton Lane, United Kingdom, operates in the Production of electricity industry. The company was incorporated in 2007 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- EAST LONDON ENERGY LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Luke Martyn ThomasDirector2013-01-07 - Present
Mr Michael Andrew BoothDirector2009-11-01 - Present
Mr Simon WoodwardDirector2009-11-01 - Present
Mr Benjamin WattsDirector2013-01-07 - Present
Mr Paul LaidlawDirector2013-01-07 - Present
Mr Colin Stephen HaleDirector2009-11-01 - Present
Mr Wilfrid John PetrieDirector2007-01-07 - Present
Mr Wilfrid John PetrieDirector2007-07-10 - Present