Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
KESTREL LOANS NO.3 LIMITED
Other financial service activities, except insurance and pension funding, (not including security dealing on own account and factoring) n.e.c.
- The Drive Great Warley Brentwood -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
KESTREL LOANS NO.3 LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
KESTREL LOANS NO.3 LIMITED, located in The Drive Great Warley Brentwood, United Kingdom, operates in the Other financial service activities, except insurance and pension funding, (not including security dealing on own account and factoring) n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 2007 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- KESTREL LOANS NO.3 LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Andrew Robert PunchDirector2010-01-07 - Present
Mr David Paul BollandDirector2009-11-01 - Present
Ms Amanda BrooksDirector2007-01-05 - Present