Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
COMMUNICATIONS TRADING HOUSE LIMITED
Activities of head offices
- Longstanton -
Financial Score Check
COMMUNICATIONS TRADING HOUSE LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
COMMUNICATIONS TRADING HOUSE LIMITED, located in Longstanton, United Kingdom, operates in the Activities of head offices industry. The company was incorporated in 2007 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- COMMUNICATIONS TRADING HOUSE LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Stephen HenryDirector2007-01-01 - Present
Mr James HenryDirector2008-01-02 - Present
Mr John Gerard HenryDirector2008-01-02 - Present