Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
EXPERIAN INVESTMENT HOLDINGS LIMITED
Other financial service activities, except insurance and pension funding, (not including security dealing on own account and factoring) n.e.c.
- Nottingham -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
EXPERIAN INVESTMENT HOLDINGS LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
EXPERIAN INVESTMENT HOLDINGS LIMITED, located in Nottingham, United Kingdom, operates in the Other financial service activities, except insurance and pension funding, (not including security dealing on own account and factoring) n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 2006 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- EXPERIAN INVESTMENT HOLDINGS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Alexander John BromleyDirector2012-01-06 - Present
Mr Peter Jens BlytheDirector2006-01-09 - Present
Mr Mark Edward PepperDirector2006-11-02 - Present
Mr Brian Jude CassinDirector2012-01-07 - Present
Mr Antony Jonathan Ward BarnesDirector2006-01-09 - Present
Mr Paul Graeme CooperDirector2006-01-09 - Present
Mr Paul Alan AtkinsonDirector2006-01-09 - Present