Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
CITY ROAD DEVELOPMENTS HOLDCO LIMITED
Construction of domestic buildings
- London -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
CITY ROAD DEVELOPMENTS HOLDCO LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
CITY ROAD DEVELOPMENTS HOLDCO LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Construction of domestic buildings industry. The company was incorporated in 2006 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- CITY ROAD DEVELOPMENTS HOLDCO LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr David John Charles ClarkDirector2011-01-09 - Present
Mr Killian Cornelius HurleyDirector2006-01-02 - Present
Mr Peter Robert BurslemDirector2011-01-09 - Present
Mr Jonathan Andrew SpringDirector2011-01-09 - Present