Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
CATALYST HOUSING CHARITABLE TRUST
Other social work activities without accommodation n.e.c.
- Ealing -
Financial Score Check
CATALYST HOUSING CHARITABLE TRUST has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
CATALYST HOUSING CHARITABLE TRUST, located in Ealing, United Kingdom, operates in the Other social work activities without accommodation n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 2006 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- CATALYST HOUSING CHARITABLE TRUST
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Roderick Nicholas CahillDirector2011-01-04 - Present
Mrs Chinyere UgwuDirector2012-11-01 - Present
Mr Tom TitheringtonDirector2010-11-01 - Present
Mr Richard Howard BrownDirector2012-11-01 - Present
Mr David Vincent HicksDirector2007-01-03 - Present
MERSEYSIDE YOUTH ASSOCIATION LIMITED
THE JERICHO FOUNDATION
CATHOLIC CHILDRENS' SOCIETY (WESTMINSTER)(THE)
YOUNG MINDS TRUST
THE WHITECHAPEL CENTRE
STAFFORDSHIRE NORTH AND STOKE-ON-TRENT CITIZENS ADVICE BUREAUX
Hanley stoke on trent