Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
CIP THREADNEEDLE UK PROPERTY NOMINEE NO. 1 LIMITED
- Canary Wharf -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
CIP THREADNEEDLE UK PROPERTY NOMINEE NO. 1 LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
CIP THREADNEEDLE UK PROPERTY NOMINEE NO. 1 LIMITED, located in Canary Wharf, United Kingdom, operates in the Non-trading company industry. The company was incorporated in 2005 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- CIP THREADNEEDLE UK PROPERTY NOMINEE NO. 1 LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Iain James LyallDirector2005-01-06 - Present
Mr Andrew Christopher NewsonDirector2006-11-01 - Present
Mr Stephen Leslie ClarkDirector2005-01-06 - Present
Mr David Michael MorrisonDirector2005-01-07 - Present
Ms Francine Anne BaileyDirector2005-01-07 - Present
Ms Amanda Jayne HaleDirector2011-01-04 - Present
Mr Anthony James Charles WrightDirector2011-01-04 - Present
Ms Theresa Claire LundieDirector2011-01-04 - Present
Mr Stephen Leslie ClarkDirector2005-06-07 - Present
Mr Iain James LyallDirector2005-06-07 - Present
Ms Francine Anne BaileyDirector2005-07-11 - Present
Mr Andrew Christopher NewsonDirector2007-11-07 - Present