Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
FACTORY SERVICES UK LIMITED
Manufacture of prepared feeds for farm animals
- Farnborough -
Financial Score Check
FACTORY SERVICES UK LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
FACTORY SERVICES UK LIMITED, located in Farnborough, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of prepared feeds for farm animals industry. The company was incorporated in 2005 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- FACTORY SERVICES UK LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Andrew Charles NewtonDirector2010-01-03 - Present
Mr John Stephen KnightDirector2013-01-05 - Present
Mr Paul Richard BrightDirector2010-01-03 - Present
Mr Nicholas Alexander KeoghDirector2013-01-05 - Present
Mr Paul FeatherstoneDirector2010-01-03 - Present
Mr Peter LathamDirector2010-01-03 - Present