Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
CARSINGTON WIND ENERGY LIMITED
Production of electricity
- London -
Financial Score Check
CARSINGTON WIND ENERGY LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
CARSINGTON WIND ENERGY LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Production of electricity industry. The company was incorporated in 2004 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- CARSINGTON WIND ENERGY LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Paul William EvansDirector2012-01-02 - Present
Mr Carl ForemanDirector2012-01-02 - Present
Mr Simon David PinnellDirector2012-01-02 - Present