Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
INTERNATIONAL POWER (GENCO) LIMITED
- London -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
INTERNATIONAL POWER (GENCO) LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
INTERNATIONAL POWER (GENCO) LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Non-trading company industry. The company was incorporated in 2003 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- INTERNATIONAL POWER (GENCO) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Pierre Jean Bernard GuiollotDirector2013-01-05 - Present
Mr Hendrik De BuyserieDirector2013-01-07 - Present
Mr Guy Marie Numa Joseph Ghislain RichelleDirector2013-01-07 - Present