Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
BEST AND LLOYD (USA) LIMITED
Retail sale of furniture, lighting equipment and other household articles (other than musical instruments) n.e.c., in specialised stores
- Stourbridge -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
BEST AND LLOYD (USA) LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
BEST AND LLOYD (USA) LIMITED, located in Stourbridge, United Kingdom, operates in the Retail sale of furniture, lighting equipment and other household articles (other than musical instruments) n.e.c., in specialised stores industry. The company was incorporated in 2003 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- BEST AND LLOYD (USA) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Samuel Dening WoodwardDirector2003-01-05 - Present
Mr Henry Paul Thomas ChamberlainDirector2010-01-07 - Present
Mr Samuel Dening WoodwardDirector2003-05-20 - Present