Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
BRAINTREE DISTRICT LEISURE COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION LIMITED
Activities of sport clubs
- London -
Financial Score Check
BRAINTREE DISTRICT LEISURE COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
BRAINTREE DISTRICT LEISURE COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Activities of sport clubs industry. The company was incorporated in 2002 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- BRAINTREE DISTRICT LEISURE COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Ms Sandra DoddDirector2002-01-05 - Present
Mr Timothy Cleveland HewettDirector2002-11-01 - Present
Mr David CowansDirector2011-11-02 - Present
Mr Christopher Robin Leslie PhillipsDirector2011-11-02 - Present