Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
PTE PROPERTY (CITY WHARF) LIMITED
Development of building projects
- London -
Financial Score Check
PTE PROPERTY (CITY WHARF) LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
PTE PROPERTY (CITY WHARF) LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Development of building projects industry. The company was incorporated in 2002 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- PTE PROPERTY (CITY WHARF) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Ms Teresa Anna BorsukDirector2002-01-03 - Present
Mr William James ThomasDirector2002-01-03 - Present
Mr Andrew BeharrellDirector2002-01-03 - Present