Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
CTC CYCLING HOLIDAYS AND TOURS LIMITED
Activities of other membership organisations n.e.c.
- Guildford -
Financial Score Check
CTC CYCLING HOLIDAYS AND TOURS LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
CTC CYCLING HOLIDAYS AND TOURS LIMITED, located in Guildford, United Kingdom, operates in the Activities of other membership organisations n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 2000 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- CTC CYCLING HOLIDAYS AND TOURS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Ms Sheila Joy SimpsonDirector2004-01-01 - Present
Mr Peter MathisonDirector2006-01-01 - Present
Mr John Henry Edward MaynardDirector2001-01-01 - Present
Mr Lyndon BracewellDirector2013-01-05 - Present
Mr Julian JamesDirector2014-01-01 - Present
Mr Philip John BensteadDirector2014-01-01 - Present
Mrs Pamela Florence PilbeamDirector2008-01-04 - Present