Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
BIRCHWOOD CONCRETE PRODUCTS LIMITED
Activities of head offices
- Maidenhead -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
BIRCHWOOD CONCRETE PRODUCTS LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
BIRCHWOOD CONCRETE PRODUCTS LIMITED, located in Maidenhead, United Kingdom, operates in the Activities of head offices industry. The company was incorporated in 2000 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- BIRCHWOOD CONCRETE PRODUCTS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Nicholas Arthur Dawe Benning-PrinceDirector2012-11-01 - Present
Mr Robert Charles DowleyDirector2012-11-02 - Present
Mr David Jonathan ClarkeDirector2011-01-06 - Present
Mr Edward Alexander GrettonDirector2008-01-06 - Present