Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
OPEX EXHIBITION SERVICES LIMITED
Activities of exhibition and fair organizers
- Birmingham -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
OPEX EXHIBITION SERVICES LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
OPEX EXHIBITION SERVICES LIMITED, located in Birmingham, United Kingdom, operates in the Activities of exhibition and fair organizers industry. The company was incorporated in 2000 and currently has a status of in_liquidation.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- OPEX EXHIBITION SERVICES LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr David Guy MorganDirector2000-01-05 - Present
Mr Justin Myles Jonathan PhillipsDirector2002-01-07 - Present