Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
CLARKSONS PLATOU STRUCTURED ASSET FINANCE LIMITED
Other financial service activities, except insurance and pension funding, (not including security dealing on own account and factoring) n.e.c.
- London -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
CLARKSONS PLATOU STRUCTURED ASSET FINANCE LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
CLARKSONS PLATOU STRUCTURED ASSET FINANCE LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Other financial service activities, except insurance and pension funding, (not including security dealing on own account and factoring) n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 2000 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- CLARKSONS PLATOU STRUCTURED ASSET FINANCE LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Jeffrey David WoydaDirector2007-01-01 - Present
Mr Andrew Leigh CaseDirector2007-11-01 - Present
Mr Dmytro MikhnoDirector2006-01-01 - Present