Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
CASTLEDENE INVESTMENTS (NO 2) LIMITED
Buying and selling of own real estate
- Hadley Wood -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
CASTLEDENE INVESTMENTS (NO 2) LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
CASTLEDENE INVESTMENTS (NO 2) LIMITED, located in Hadley Wood, United Kingdom, operates in the Buying and selling of own real estate industry. The company was incorporated in 1999 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- CASTLEDENE INVESTMENTS (NO 2) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Paul Lawrence BalcombeDirector1998-11-02 - Present
Mr Nigel KingsleyDirector1998-11-02 - Present
Mr Colin Anthony GershinsonDirector1998-11-02 - Present
GFM FINANCIAL SERVICES LIMITED
RAVENHART SERVICES (NO.3) LIMITED
RAVENHART SERVICES (HOLDINGS) LIMITED
AST INVESTMENTS (NO 2) LIMITED
TWINGLOBE CARE LIMITED
COMANCHE WARBIRDS LIMITED
GROSVENOR FINANCIAL NOMINEES LIMITED