Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
MOTAC NEUROSCIENCE LIMITED
Research and experimental development on biotechnology
- Manchester -
Financial Score Check
MOTAC NEUROSCIENCE LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
MOTAC NEUROSCIENCE LIMITED, located in Manchester, United Kingdom, operates in the Research and experimental development on biotechnology industry. The company was incorporated in 1999 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- MOTAC NEUROSCIENCE LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Richard John David VarmenDirector1999-11-02 - Present
Professor Alan CrossmanDirector1999-11-02 - Present
Sir John William BakerDirector2001-01-02 - Present
Mr Andrew Geoffrey SmithsonDirector1999-11-02 - Present
Dr Thomas Paul BlackburnDirector2001-01-02 - Present
Dr Erwan BezardDirector2002-11-01 - Present