Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
ENGIE GAS SHIPPER LIMITED
Distribution of gaseous fuels through mains
- Leeds -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
ENGIE GAS SHIPPER LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
ENGIE GAS SHIPPER LIMITED, located in Leeds, United Kingdom, operates in the Distribution of gaseous fuels through mains industry. The company was incorporated in 1999 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- ENGIE GAS SHIPPER LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Stephen RileyDirector2011-01-02 - Present
Ms Hillary Sue BergerDirector2012-11-01 - Present
Mr Simon David PinnellDirector2012-11-01 - Present
Mr August Johannes WeissDirector2014-01-03 - Present