Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
HUTCHISON PORTS (UK) FINANCE PLC
Other business support service activities n.e.c.
- Felixstowe -
Financial Score Check
HUTCHISON PORTS (UK) FINANCE PLC has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
HUTCHISON PORTS (UK) FINANCE PLC, located in Felixstowe, United Kingdom, operates in the Other business support service activities n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 1999 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- HUTCHISON PORTS (UK) FINANCE PLC
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr James Steed TsienDirector1999-01-03 - Present
Clemence Chun Fun ChengDirector1999-01-03 - Present
Ms Edith ShihDirector1999-01-03 - Present