Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
LLOYD FRASER PRIMARY LOGISTICS LIMITED
Freight transport by road
- Leicester -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
LLOYD FRASER PRIMARY LOGISTICS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
LLOYD FRASER PRIMARY LOGISTICS LIMITED, located in Leicester, United Kingdom, operates in the Freight transport by road industry. The company was incorporated in 1998 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- LLOYD FRASER PRIMARY LOGISTICS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Michael Joseph FayeDirector2010-01-02 - Present
Mr Neil Fraser McConchieDirector1998-01-07 - Present
Mr Keith Edwin SpencerDirector2012-05-21 - Present