Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
INDUSTRIELLE DE CHAUFFAGE ENTERPRISE UNITED KINGDOM LIMITED
Specialised construction activities (other than scaffold erection) n.e.c.
- Benton Lane -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
INDUSTRIELLE DE CHAUFFAGE ENTERPRISE UNITED KINGDOM LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
INDUSTRIELLE DE CHAUFFAGE ENTERPRISE UNITED KINGDOM LIMITED, located in Benton Lane, United Kingdom, operates in the Specialised construction activities (other than scaffold erection) n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 1997 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- INDUSTRIELLE DE CHAUFFAGE ENTERPRISE UNITED KINGDOM LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Michael Andrew BoothDirector2009-11-01 - Present
Mr Simon WoodwardDirector2002-11-01 - Present
Mr Colin Stephen HaleDirector2009-11-01 - Present
Mr Luke Martyn ThomasDirector2012-01-06 - Present
Mr Benjamin WattsDirector2012-01-06 - Present
Mr Paul LaidlawDirector2012-01-06 - Present