Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
ILIAD (LIVERPOOL) LIMITED
Renting and operating of Housing Association real estate
- Liverpool -
Financial Score Check
ILIAD (LIVERPOOL) LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
ILIAD (LIVERPOOL) LIMITED, located in Liverpool, United Kingdom, operates in the Renting and operating of Housing Association real estate industry. The company was incorporated in 1997 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- ILIAD (LIVERPOOL) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Eleftherios EleftheriouDirector1997-01-08 - Present
Mr Michael KossifouDirector1997-01-08 - Present
Mr David AnastasiouDirector1997-01-08 - Present