Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
PRIVATE INVESTOR CAPITAL LIMITED
Other financial service activities, except insurance and pension funding, (not including security dealing on own account and factoring) n.e.c.
- London -
Financial Score Check
PRIVATE INVESTOR CAPITAL LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
PRIVATE INVESTOR CAPITAL LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Other financial service activities, except insurance and pension funding, (not including security dealing on own account and factoring) n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 1997 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- PRIVATE INVESTOR CAPITAL LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Paul Scott ThomasDirector2003-01-07 - Present
Mr David Anthony GiampaoloDirector2002-01-05 - Present
Mr Simon Matthew Dudgeon OliverDirector2003-01-06 - Present
Mr David Anthony GiampaoloDirector2002-05-29 - Present