Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
HOLBORN FINANCE HOLDING COMPANY
Other activities auxiliary to financial services, except insurance and pension funding
- Birmingham -
Financial Score Check
HOLBORN FINANCE HOLDING COMPANY has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
HOLBORN FINANCE HOLDING COMPANY, located in Birmingham, United Kingdom, operates in the Other activities auxiliary to financial services, except insurance and pension funding industry. The company was incorporated in 1997 and currently has a status of in_liquidation.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- HOLBORN FINANCE HOLDING COMPANY
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr David Charles MartinDirector2008-01-02 - Present
Mr Mark Geoffrey MorbeyDirector2005-01-05 - Present
THE PARTNERSHIP INVESTMENT EQUITY FUND LIMITED
THE PARTNERSHIP INVESTMENT MEZZANINE FUND LIMITED
PHOENIX SCP PENSIONS TRUSTEES LIMITED
NATIONAL COUNTIES FINANCIAL SERVICES LIMITED
MARDON FINANCE LIMITED
OAKLAND CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LIMITED
GTS CONSULTANTS (UK) LIMITED