Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
NATWEST SPECIALISED PROPERTY INVESTMENTS LIMITED
Other financial service activities, except insurance and pension funding, (not including security dealing on own account and factoring) n.e.c.
- London -
Financial Score Check
NATWEST SPECIALISED PROPERTY INVESTMENTS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
NATWEST SPECIALISED PROPERTY INVESTMENTS LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Other financial service activities, except insurance and pension funding, (not including security dealing on own account and factoring) n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 1996 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- NATWEST SPECIALISED PROPERTY INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mrs Sharon Jill CatererDirector2004-01-03 - Present
Mr Roy Francis WarrenDirector2008-01-07 - Present
Mr Julian Edwin RogersDirector2009-01-03 - Present