Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
INTERNATIONAL POWER (UCH)
Activities of head offices
- London -
Financial Score Check
INTERNATIONAL POWER (UCH) has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
INTERNATIONAL POWER (UCH), located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Activities of head offices industry. The company was incorporated in 1995 and currently has a status of in_liquidation.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- INTERNATIONAL POWER (UCH)
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Ms Penelope Louise SmallDirector2005-01-02 - Present
Ms Georgina SeeleyDirector2005-01-02 - Present
Mr Peter David AshDirector2013-01-08 - Present