Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
WOOD GREEN VISIONPLUS LIMITED
Other retail sale of new goods in specialised stores (other than by opticians or commercial art galleries), n.e.c
- Fareham -
Financial Score Check
WOOD GREEN VISIONPLUS LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
WOOD GREEN VISIONPLUS LIMITED, located in Fareham, United Kingdom, operates in the Other retail sale of new goods in specialised stores (other than by opticians or commercial art galleries), n.e.c industry. The company was incorporated in 1995 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- WOOD GREEN VISIONPLUS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mrs Mary Lesley PerkinsDirector2004-01-09 - Present
Mr Fred AgyarkoDirector2007-11-01 - Present
Lopa ShahDirector2006-11-01 - Present