Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
PUTNEY HIGH VISIONPLUS LIMITED
Other retail sale of new goods in specialised stores (other than by opticians or commercial art galleries), n.e.c
- Fareham -
Financial Score Check
PUTNEY HIGH VISIONPLUS LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
PUTNEY HIGH VISIONPLUS LIMITED, located in Fareham, United Kingdom, operates in the Other retail sale of new goods in specialised stores (other than by opticians or commercial art galleries), n.e.c industry. The company was incorporated in 1995 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- PUTNEY HIGH VISIONPLUS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
SPECSAVERS OPTICAL GROUP LIMITEDDirector2006-01-03 - Present
Mrs Mary Lesley PerkinsDirector1995-01-06 - Present
Mr Paul Ashit BhallaDirector2011-01-08 - Present
Heanal Pinky Baboo PatelDirector2011-01-08 - Present
Mr Guy John LovedayDirector2011-01-08 - Present
Mr Douglas John David PerkinsDirector2013-01-01 - Present