Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
CLARKSONS PLATOU FUTURES LIMITED
Other personal service activities n.e.c.
- London -
Financial Score Check
CLARKSONS PLATOU FUTURES LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
CLARKSONS PLATOU FUTURES LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Other personal service activities n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 1995 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- CLARKSONS PLATOU FUTURES LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Alexander James GrayDirector2003-01-03 - Present
Jan BaggerDirector2006-01-03 - Present
Mr Sander Willem Peter BotsDirector2014-01-03 - Present
Mr Toby Benjamin GreigDirector2008-11-01 - Present
Mr Jeffrey David WoydaDirector2008-01-09 - Present
Mr Robert Charles KnightDirector2005-11-01 - Present
Mr Andrew Charles HillDirector2008-11-01 - Present
Ms Betina Frolund GoodallDirector2006-01-03 - Present
Ms Betina Frolund GoodallDirector2006-03-08 - Present