Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
ROYAL BANK OF CANADA INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT (U.K.) LIMITED
Fund management activities
- London -
Financial Score Check
ROYAL BANK OF CANADA INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT (U.K.) LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
ROYAL BANK OF CANADA INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT (U.K.) LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Fund management activities industry. The company was incorporated in 1990 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- ROYAL BANK OF CANADA INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT (U.K.) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Mark Robert ClatworthyDirector2010-01-06 - Present
Mr Daniel Lee EllisDirector2012-11-01 - Present
Mr Stephen Rosenstjerne KragDirector2014-01-02 - Present
Mr Frank LippaDirector2012-01-06 - Present